We’re excited to welcome Women in eDiscovery to St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance. Volunteers like you make it possible for the Food Bank to provide 250,000 meals across Arizona each day.
We have created a special Invitation Code for your adult volunteers to register through our online portal (website may take up to 24 hours to reflect Invitation Code). Here is a Shift Reminder Flyer to boost recruiting efforts in your organization!
· If any member of your group is unable to register online, they may opt to sign the waiver on the day of your volunteer event. Please see age requirements below. We do ask that at least one representative registers using the Invitation Code to open a line of communication via our database.
Women in eDiscovery Pack & Sort
Saturday, January 20, 2018
5-10 per shift
Del Webb Warehouse
2831 N 31st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009
As key liaison for your group, we ask that you provide the online registration instructions and Invitation Code to all volunteers in your group. The individual registration process takes less than five minutes and enables the Food Bank to acknowledge your organization’s contribution of time and talent to alleviate hunger. If any member of your group is unable to register online, they may opt to sign the waiver on the day of your volunteer event.
· Visit http://volunteer.firstfoodbank.org
· Scroll down until you see the INVITATION CODE BOX on the right hand side.
· Enter your group INVITATION CODE (noted above) and click ‘Search’
· You will see your volunteer opportunity name in orange letters – click on the name
· Scroll down, select the date, click on SIGN UP
· You’ll be instructed to LOGIN using an existing account or REGISTER by creating a new account
· Once you are logged in, you will see a SUCCESS! notification
· You will receive a confirmation email from St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance
Join us to pack emergency food boxes with non-perishable items, sort food or repack bulk produce. Positions include high impact roles such as palletizing the completed boxes, as well as, less strenuous jobs that can be done seated.
· Minimum age: 16 years old
o 12 years old with an adult
· Please complete a Youth Release Form for all volunteers under 18 years old
The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety precautions, a strict volunteer dress code is in effect. Volunteers MUST wear:
Closed-toe shoes (sneakers suggested).
All shirts must have sleeves (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops)
Pants, jeans, or workout attire preferred. Shorts are allowed at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7” above the knee)
VOLUNTEER PARKING IS LIMITED. PLEASE CARPOOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! OVERFLOW PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT 3020 W. WINDSOR AVE., PHOENIX, AZ 85009 (PARKING MAP)
o Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary’s Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
Provide a monetary donation: Donate Here | email@example.com | 602.343.2548
o Every $1 gift provides food enough for 7 meals!
Host a food drive: Register Here | firstname.lastname@example.org | 602.343.3173
o Top Ten Most Wanted Food Drive Items
Please contact us if you have any questions or need to make changes to your volunteer opportunity reservation.
St. Mary’s Food Bank Volunteer Engagement – 602.343.3134 | email@example.com
Thank you for supporting St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance. We can’t wait for your visit!