We are excited to announce that the Silicon Valley and SF WiE Chapters are co-hosting the Napa Wine Tour. Beyond the sponsor slots and board members, seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis. However, unless you have one of the sponsor seats, you will have to contribute a mandatory contribution of a minimum of $40 to La Casa de las Madres following the very specific instructions below (please read carefully). It is tax deductible for a trip that cost approximately $220/person, so make sure you make it if you RSVP “Yes”.
Buses: You will need to let us know your name, pickup spot and phone number. Please email us at: email@example.com
The 2 pickup spots are:
- Millbrae Station: 100 California Dr, Millbrae, CA 94030
- PG&E: in front of the PG&E headquarters at 77 Beale Street (middle of the block, east side of the street, between Market and Mission). It's around the corner and half a block down from the Embarcadero BART station in SF and the 38 Geary bus also stops right across the street, so it's easy to reach on public transit.
The tentative schedule is as follows (we are still finalizing a few details and will update this evite as more information becomes available):
- 7:15 AM Bus leaves Millbrae Station
- 8:00 AM Arrives in SF (PG&E SF)
- 8:15 AM Bus leaves SF
- 9:30 AM Arrive at Castello di Amorosa
- 12:30 PM Lunch and Tasting at Domain Chandon
- 3:15 PM Cliff Lede
- 5:15 PM Bus leaves Napa
- 6:30 PM Drop-off in SF (PG&E SF)
- 7:00 PM Drop-off at Millbrae Station
You need to do things: 1) respond to the Evite and 2) unless you are a sponsor or a designated sponsor guest, you have to contribute a minimum of $40 to the La Casa de las Madres SV WiE account which is tax deductible at https://secure.qgiv.com/for/wief/event/805738/
Please do not mark your donations as anonymous as we will need to track the donations page. Once we have confirmed your donation you will be added to the YES RSVP List. We will let you know once you are officially confirmed. If you need to be put on the wait list we will let you know as well.
Thank you to our generous sponsors. This trip wouldn’t be possible without your contribution to the WiE community:
Gold Sponsors: Ankura, Catalyst/OpenText, Consilio, DISCO, and Logikcull
There will be a cap on this trip of 55 attendees, so please RSVP quickly. If you weren’t able to make the first cut, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be put on the wait list.