Career Journeys for Women in eDiscovery
The Boston Chapter of Women in eDiscovery will host a panel of women with various roles in the eDiscovery space. They will share their experiences of starting a business, moving in-house, and building their personal brands. Learn how each of our panelists got started, areas of development they focused on, and how their careers evolved over time.
- Tracy Jones (Moderator) – Senior Vice President at AlixPartners
- Penny Apple (Panelist) – Director Discovery and Government Enforcement Strategy at Shook, Hardy and Bacon LLP
- Keri Hughes (Panelist) – US Litigation and Investigations Case Management Supervisor at Takeda
- Debbie Reynolds (Panelist) – "The Data Diva," Global Privacy and Protection Expert at Debbie Reynolds Consulting
- Amanda Sabia (Panelist) – Senior Pre-Sales Engineer at Relativity
We welcome you to attend our virtual WiE Chapter Meeting on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 (12 to 1 PM). This month's meeting will be held via MS Teams and login information will be provided once registered. You must be a registered member of Women in eDiscovery to attend the event. You can register as a member of WiE here: https://www.womeninediscovery.org/ (Membership is free!)
If you would like the Board to consider appointing you as a Committee Chair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a 120-word bio including which committee (Charity, Special Events/Social Events, or Meetings) and the reason for your choice.
Charitable Drive: Women’s Lunch Place:
The Women’s Lunch Place is a safe, welcoming day shelter community, providing nutritious food and individualized services for women who are experiencing homelessness or poverty. We had a very successful in-person volunteer event at the Women’s Lunch Place earlier this year. Although in-person volunteer opportunities are currently limited, the WLP is still open and serving healthy take-out meals to women every day. You can continue to support the Women’s Lunch Place by making a donation at the link below.
We hope to see you at the meeting!